Applied Automation Systems Private Limited
With the primary focus to provide quality process automation systems for the textile spinning industry came the inception of Applied Automation in the year 1991. Applied has established itself since then as a solution provider to the industry in areas of PLC PC-based controls systems for Process Control and Monitoring. Applied has also become a OEM supplier in this area for a few Machine builders by developing solutions for machine controls and monitoring applications. Since 2005 Applied has been executing projects for the overseas utility companies in the Oil and gas industry with more than a dozen projects completed to customer satisfaction in this area.
Applied’s industry expertise of providing quality solutions has resulted in a trusted client base of over 400 companies. Applied is currently generating revenues based on repeat business, besides the growing market for our process automation systems. Applied has a specialized presence by way of providing solutions in industries like
- Textile Machinery, Spinning, Weaving, Dying Industries
- Oil and Gas Utility Distribution Industries
- Oil reprocessing Machinery Automation and Control Systems
- Paper Manufacturing
- Power and Distribution
A development team with hands on expertise in deploying process control systems with a excellent understanding of the end-user needs is Applied’s strength. Engineers with core competencies in two broad areas, viz process of the domain on o.ne hand and instrumentation & process control using PLC/PC/SCADA and on-line computer techniques on the other help in understanding the applications requirement.
Over the years Applied has built a multi-disciplinary team of about 25 Engineers and Technical Staff with varied specialized knowledge personal in diverse areas like Mechanical, Electrical , Instrumentation, Automation Software and team of project managers to ensure quality service delivery to the end users.
Range of Services Offered
Applied has already executed several projects outlined below and therefore can extend its expertise and experience in the areas of
- Building Complete Automation Industrial Electrical Control Panels with PLC, AC Drives, Servo Drives and PC based Control Systems to International Specifications and conformance to UL, CSA and IEC Standards. Panels built to International Norms of Safety for Arc Protection.
- Services in the Selection, Supply and Integration of Instrumentation Sensors for Temperature, Flow, Pressure, Vacuum, Displacement, Volume, Speed, Load, torque and Vision based Sensing applications. We have also worked with UltraSonic, RF, Linear Array Sensors, Pyrometers and InfraRed Sensors and can offer them if the user application demands.
- Design, Development and Implementation of SCADA with interface support to any PLC complying with OPC standards of Communication.
- Design, Development and Integration with SCADA a customized Data Acquisition Software in areas where SCADA functionality does not meet the user applications requirement.
- Selection, Supply and Integration with Control System and Implementation of Wireless systems for remote monitoring and control of the above Automation Systems.
- Design, Develop and implementation Vision Inspection Applications for using Line Scan, Smart Cameras where such applications can be used for inspection.
- Build simple 2 axis and 3 Axis pick and place automation systems using Pneumatic, Hydraulics and Servo Drives.